My name is Adam Whitlock, and I am a systems administrator. I love researching new technology, implementing the best new programs and features, and somehow also love working with people. I've always had a knack with repairing hardware, so that lends to me occasionally hacking some random object in my possession.
Please contact me if you are interested in exchanging ideas, collaborating on a project, or even with employment opportunities.
What do I do
- Maintain Systems
- Network Analysis
- Service Implementation
- Disaster Recovery
- Drink Coffee
- Server Administration RHEL/CentOS, Windows
- Computer Repair Apple/Windows/Linux
- Scripting Bash, Python, Powershell
- Network Diagnostics VoIP/H.323/Connectivity
- Network Services Active Directory / Firewalls
It's impossible to list all of my skills, so feel free to ask me more information.
I am currently working on my bachelors degree in computer science. My studies lean towards systems administration, network administration, and overall security.